Wednesday 3 December 2008

Language abilities and needs 2

There are some improvements of my language abilities. The significant changes are in my pronunciation, vocabulary and academic skills. The others also have improved although there aren't so much changes. Watching films and reading books has helped me to find range of vocabularies. The last film I had watched is Velvet Goldmine which is about England in glam rock era in late 70's where androgynie were about explode to become trends and way of life. The book, which I haven't finish read yet, is about biography of Beck, a talented musician with blues and folk as his roots, but can be reformed to wide and complex tunes.

So this is my language abilities for now.

Speaking - good
writing - good
reading - very good
listening - very good
pronunciation - good
grammar - above average
vocabulary - good
academic skills - good

No comments: