Thursday 4 December 2008

subject exam paper search

I've opened the subject exam of my past study which is business law. The exam is business law practice for semester one. The exam style is quite similar to kind of exam I've done in my study in my country which we should analyse some case with some statute or law reference to support our argument. The different is the statute and law reference to solve the cases. It must refer to British Law which has different legal system with Indonesia where the legal system is common law and for British is civil law. But for the business law there are many aspects that have the international legal system which the same for every country. So it is important to study both of legal systems and the international legal system for economic purpose.

No comments: